WinGear is an international company, whose customers come from all over the world (the US, the UK, Australia, etc.). You may get a notice from your bank that you are trading with an international company, and you may need to verify with your bank that this transaction is safe.
For the said reason, depending on your bank setting, you might be charged a small amount of international transaction fee.
All prices are listed and payments are processed in US dollars.
If your credit card company or bank uses a different currency, the final transaction price may differ due to currency exchange rates.
Please contact your payment provider for further information.
Payment/cash on delivery (purchased order) isn’t available at WinGear.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Make sure all information is correct including the credit card number, expiration date, CVV code and billing address.
- Check your credit or debit account balance for available funds.
- Check whether your card is authorized or the default online transaction limit is too low.
- Try refreshing the page or logging completely out and then logging back in.
- Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
- If your payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank. As part of their security, most credit card companies will automatically block international transactions or payments unless the card holders specifically request that they accept the transaction.
- Pay with your credit or debit card through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can safely and easily use the services as a “guest”.
- Try using a different card.
- Try through PayPal if you have a PayPal account.
- Check with PayPal to see if your account has a transaction limit.
- According to PayPal rules, the shipping address and the billing address must be in the same country, otherwise the payment will be declined.
- If Paypal is still not working, please try payment with a debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.).